Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fabulous Valentines!

Okay so I finally found and created the Valentines for my son to pass out this year. I knew that if I searched my favorite blogs long enough I would find the perfect ones to shamelessly copy seek inspiration. Gotta give it to the girls at eighteen25.... I do not know what I would do without them.


I mean really, how cute are these? They are very simple to do, too.....another bonus! All you need to do is take a photo of your darling kiddo...photoshop a little text on them...print them out (on cardstock or photo paper...but you already know what I did...'cause I'm cheap and into immediate gratification...cardstock)...slap another piece of colored cardstock on...cut 2 little slivers for the lollipop and Viola! Cute, cute, cute! These were made even cuter by the fabulous Christy at thrifty and thriving for tipping me off to the terrific deal on the wonka lollipops only $1.00 after you print out your coupon (here).
I love it when a plan comes together...and I'm not even making them on the 13th!


Linking to 

3 comments:

  1. i saw these on their website too-love them, but my kids can't bring in candy-yours came out great! your son is cute! bet all the kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to add-i have this background too and thought your link brought me to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Leanne! I think they turned out so nicely. :) I took the lazy route this year and bought some Disney Valentines for my oldest. BUT, I made her sign them all herself. ;)

    Thanks for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party! Have fun finding some new reads, and I hope you'll come back and visit Serenity Now again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete