Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Ideas

I am lurking around some of my favorite blogs to find some ideas for valentines. I will be linking to some of my favorites ones I will probably copy soon. In the meantime, I ran across some photos of valentines that I made for my daughter to pass out a few years ago. The original idea came from Family Fun Magazine.


 These were perfect for the 9-11 year-olds. They loved the cell phone look and the Dot Candy.  I loved that they were easy to make and  I had just about everything (except the candy) lying around the house.

In case you haven't noticed by now, I like to look like an Alpha Mom without exerting a lot of effort. I embrace short cuts of all kinds. Now I just have to find an idea for this year.....hmmmm?


Linking to
 Under the Table and Dreaming Sunday Showcase
Between Naps on the Porch
Boogie Board Cottage

4 comments:

  1. Very cute and well done! Looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so cute and nice and easy. ~Alana~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting from Met Monday. These are so very cute. I have a 10 year old daughter who would love these cell phone valentines! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Thank you linking up to Masterpiece Monday! Have a great week, Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete